Hero Care Family Contact Caseworker - Union County
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
Be an Important Part of Assisting Military Members and Their Families
Ensure that military families know they are supported during the critical times of entering the military and preparing for deployment. Volunteers in this position ensure that important contact information is collected so it is available for caseworkers in times of family emergencies when a military member is deployed.
· Support the mission of the American Red Cross
· Ensure family information is in the case management system
· Email and phone military families to provide Red Cross preparedness information
· Provide additional support, as appropriate
· Protect clients’ confidentiality
· Enter contact and other relevant information into the database
· Strong interpersonal, communication and listening skills
· Enjoy working directly with others
· Able to work with diverse populations
· Knowledge/experience with the military (a plus)
· Ability and willingness to learn and use Red Cross technology platforms
· Attention to detail
· Interest in learning about resources available to military members and families
The American Red Cross will provide all training at no cost to the volunteer. Volunteers in this position are asking to provide 6-8 hours of service a week, though this can vary based on need. Volunteer supervisors will work with volunteers to set a mutually agreeable schedule.
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Marysville, OH 43205
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy