- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Virtual YLAB Support Team: Holistic Health Career Development Center
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Recruiting Organization: Indigo International
Pleiadian Institute is a school operated by Indigo International to train professionals in the field of holistic health. We are recruiting a volunteer a team to support our YLAB who can bring a variety of talents, experiences and expertise to help advance our mission of supporting holistic health professionals through entrepreneurship & social innovation.
Y-Lab is a 21st century online research & business development social innovation incubator space for holistic health professionals. The Y-Lab will integrate with entrepreneurship and social innovation curriculum inside of the school’s Transcendent Business Practicum. Inside of the Y-Lab students will experience a series of practicums and practice rapid sustainable implementation of business strategies. The curriculum inspires students to apply an entrepreneurial mindset effect strategic social change through holistic healthcare treatments and services. All students are assigned a mentor as they participate in the practicums inside of the Y-Lab.
Y-Lab will be the home base for the next generation of leaders who are equipped and ready to design and execute innovative solutions in holistic healthcare. The lab is scheduled to have several live opportunities throughout the year for students to come together in person to connect, brainstorm, research and design.
We are seeking an independent and inspired team of humans to work on our YLAB Support Team. As a YLAB Support Team Member you will communicate with teachers, students and volunteers.
YLAB SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with implementation of YLAB goals and objectives.
- Work in volunteer team that provides student services and public information.
- Work in tasks related to development & maintenance of YLAB.
- Attend monthly meetings & prepare reports.
- Work with other YLAB Support Team Members in the development of programs.
- Complete training in technical and administrative skills.
- Represent the YLAB in support communication.
- Passion for holistic health.
- Thorough ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Committed to excellence in customer service.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize work for efficient use of time.
- Ability to understand and interpret YLAB policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ability to keep records accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of volunteers in activities.
- Ability to initiate, organize, and follow through on programs, services, and projects.
*Note: The hours for this position are flexible. You work on your projects on your own time. This position includes 2 monthly 30 minute meetings, one is required and scheduled with a leader on your team and one is optional and is at a static time each month for the entire organization. We are very flexible and work with our volunteer's schedules. Volunteers can take up to 8 weeks during a 6 month period off for any reason, with no loss of position or benefits. You can work weekdays or weekends, day or night.
We are currently recruiting YLAB Support Team Members who can serve a one year term and commit to 10 hours a month of service.
Indigo International volunteers are provided with benefits including a monthly membership that provides you with credit for every hour worked for holistic health treatments at Indigo Clinic, tuition at Pleiadian Institute and tools at Om Apothecary. A real benefit is the connection with the other people in our beautiful community. All of our organizational meetings are designed to empower you and to help you to step into your highest self. If you are unfamiliar with Indigo International, visit our website to learn more about Indigo Clinic, Pleiadian Institute & OM Apothecary.
We are specifically interested in applicants from North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India & South America.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Providence, RI 02903
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK