Cloud Data Engineer,CloudData Virtual Volunteer Job for CrowdDoing
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Project:Medicinal Foods for Stress, Sleep and Anxiety
* Work with the team to evaluate business needs and priorities, liaise with key business partners and address team needs related to data systems and management.
* Translate business requirements into technical specifications; establish and define details, definitions, and requirements of applications, components and enhancements.
* Participate in project planning; identifying milestones deliverables and resource requirements; track activities and task execution.
* Generate design, development, test plans, detailed functional specifications documents, user interface design, and process flow charts for execution of programming.
* Develop data pipelines / APIs using Python, SQL, potentially Spark and AWS, Azure or GCP Methods.
* Use an analytical, data-driven approach to drive a deep understanding of fast changing business.
* Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks in AWS, Azure or GCP cloud platform.
Virtual catch up meeting every week with the team
Comfortable working in a startup phase non-profit organization
We hope you will be able to contribute about 10 hours a week within a 4-6 week period with no less than 3 month Commitment.
* 1 years of experience in data engineering with an emphasis on data analytics and reporting.
* 1 years of experience with at least one of the following cloud platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), others.
* 1 years of experience in SQL, data transformations, statistical analysis, and troubleshooting across more than one Database Platform (Cassandra, MySQL, Snowflake, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.).
* 1 years of experience in the design and build of data extraction, transformation, and loading processes by writing custom data pipelines.
* 1 years of experience with one or more of the following scripting languages: Python, SQL, Kafka and/or other.
* 1 years of experience designing and building solutions utilizing various Cloud services such as EC2, S3, EMR, Kinesis, RDS, Redshift/Spectrum, Lambda, Glue, Athena, API gateway, etc.
The only way CrowdDoing.world can realize its impact potential is through virtual volunteers,service learners( http://blog.reframeit.com/service-learning-and-skilled-volunteering/), and micro-leaders ( https://real-leaders.com/leveraging-micro-leadership-to-make-aspirational-goals-achievable/) coming together.
See this brief video about Micro-leadership at CrowdDoing ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhdB2YJ8Ocs&app=desktop). Micro-leadership means that each person adopts a dimension of responsibility for a collective problem in our society through collaborating on that area creatively individually and together through social innovation.
You are also welcome to see more background on CrowdDoing at our Youtube Channel ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVoL7fai7oa95fBo44FC0gA?sub_confirmation=1).
Instagram ( https://www.instagram.com/crowddoing.world/),
Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/CrowdDoing-515295062320613) ,
LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/company/18910309/).
You can see a CrowdDoing Volunteering FAQ here.
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH