Volunteer Assistant Manager Marketing & Communications, Cochabamba, Bolivia
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Beyond South America
Are you curious, adventurous and looking for a nice internship or meaningful volunteer position? Beyond South America - a small scale mediation agency in internships and volunteer positions - helps, connects and supports. BSA is looking for support!
We’re a small company with big dreams, to make these dreams come true we’re looking for someone who can help us out with soms marketing and communication tasks. A good level of English or Dutch is required and basic knowledge of Spanish is necessary. We offer a flexible and creative professional opportunity with a young social enterprise, where you can turn ideas into reality, and collaborate with an inspiring, diverse and international team.
- Assisting in coordinating and executing BSA´s marketing and recruitment work
- Managing website (Wordpress), including SEO
- Marketing and executing action plans, website, social media
- Suggesting/implementing innovative ideas for marketing campaigns
- Brand management (ensuring that BSA communications stay on brand and are consistent)
- Marketing research - develop and maximize marketing activities using Google Analytics, Google Adwords, etc.
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Motivated with a positive work ethic
- Experience with or interest in living abroad
- Educational marketing background
- Passionate about sustainable development
- Available for at least 3 months
Depending on the length of your stay you will get more or less responsibility. There is a lot of freedom for your own input and flexibility in adjusting the goals and working methods.
Language/Cultral Support Available
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
December 30, 2021