Financial Risk - Blockchain
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: M4A FOUNDATION - CROWDDOING
Role Name: Financial Risk - Blockchain
Min Qualifications required: Bachelors / Masters
Min Experience Required: 4+
Experience or Knowledge in a specific subject or area required:
· Blockchain knowledge, including risk analysis
Minimum Volunteer hours required:15-20
Project Name: Blockchain Projects
Project Duration: 6-12 months (Ongoing)
The Social Enterprise is a community of systems practitioners working on a myriad of mission-driven projects, social businesses, investment funds, philanthropic programs, purpose-based communities, and other initiatives that represent values-based and regenerative economic models for the 21st century.
· Main roles include identifying, managing, measuring and mitigating a spectrum of key risk types including credit, market, liquidity, systemic, operational and technology.
Collaborate with technology staff to translate business requirements to the appropriate level of detail and to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs,
2. Consult with business users and collaborate with them, eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process descriptions, use cases, business analysis, and workflow analysis,
3. Draft & vet business requirements with business users to ensure applicability and feasibility and alignment with business case, ensuring best practices and guidelines,
4. Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
Skills & Competencies:
Computational finance, financial engineering,
Ability to work effectively and cross-functionally with partners and executive management, while exhibiting superb communication skills.
Software tools & Program knowledge:
· Financial risk knowledge such as margaining and stress testing,
· Complex financial modeling expertise.
If you have any questions about processes for joining CrowdDoing.world as a volunteer to support our efforts in systemic change please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3325 Besana DriveEl Dorado Hills, CA 95762
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH