Director of Partner Engagement (Remote)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Africa In Me
AF. IM is a registered non-profit organization with a diverse workforce of volunteers of all ages and ethnicities who help to improve the lives of those we serve.
AF. IM is dedicated to serve and bring relief to the less fortunate families.
By providing lifesaving food and clean water to drink, we are giving the poor a chance at a better future, and showing them God’s love.
Here, you can build a volunteer experience where you make meaningful differences in the lives of others as we fulfill our mission to feed the hungry, love and serve.
Check out our website, follow us on LinkedIn and like us on Facebook!
JOB DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responsible for the recruitment, retention, and development of AFIM Partners and Donors to create long‐lasting and mutually beneficial relationships.
· Responsible for new partner identification, recruitment and stewardship.
· Responsible for developing different types and levels of partnership opportunities.
· Strong (corporate) partnerships with national and international companies.
· Create an annual calendar of partner engagement opportunities and develop content.
· Oversee and organize digital Fundraises in conjunction with the Social Media team.
· Develop ongoing, strong relationships with Partners to support their connection to AFIM programs.
· Ownership and development of AFIM’s strategies for Fund Development.
· Report into VP/CEO
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with client-facing support services and team management
- Self-motivated with excellent problem solving skills and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Google suite and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, ppt, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
6655 Santa Barbara RoadElkridge, MD 21075
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK