Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Our Ark
Program Manager Responsibilities
Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
Creating and managing long-term goals.
Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
Brings fun and fulfillment to your life.
Developing management skills
Making our communities better to live and love
Learn how the best in the business do what they do
Get an idea for youth's future career path
Build self-confidence and develop a sense of responsibility
Learn basic work skills such as collaboration, interviewing and working with different colleagues
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Program Manager Requirements
- Experience in program management.
- Management skills.
- Experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Olympia, WA 98509
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME