Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Become a Fundraising Coordinator at our non-profit organization!
We are seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to grow I’RAISE Girls & Boys International’s impact. I’RAISE Girls & Boys International is a Bronx-based nonprofit organization serving youth and families through social-emotional, educational, and mental health programs in schools and communities.
Fundraising Coordinator's Responsibilities:
- Assist with developing fundraising strategies and online giving campaigns
- Coordinate peer-to-peer fundraising and crowdfunding campaigns
- Stay up-to-date or research fundraising best practices
- Assist in marketing and coordinating fundraising events
- Assist with building donor relationships with I’RAISE
- Help increase and maintain communication with supporters and donors
- Perform other duties as assigned
Fundraising Coordinator's Qualifications:
- Experience with MobileCause or a similar
- Experience working with a nonprofit
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Innovative, imaginative, and resourceful
- Flexibility in schedule
- Collaborative team player
Hours and Commitment: 10-15 hours a week
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK