Volunteer Corporate Donor Relations Specialist (100% Volunteer)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Volunteer Corporate Donor Relations Specialist to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Volunteer Corporate Donor Relations Specialist is responsible for developing and implementing engagement and fundraising strategies to enhance and grow revenue as well as current and prospective donors for Positive Planet US. The ideal candidate MUST have experience working with non-profit organizations.
- Identify and establish relationships with new donor bases
- Act as liaison with funding organizations
- Maintain the flow of contributions and oversee how contributions are received and utilized
- Prepare assessments and reports on funding distribution for Executive Leadership
- Formulate solicitation procedures
- Develop existing donor pipelines
- Develop ways to thank and recognize donors
- Support the leadership team in all donor fundraising activities
- Time commitment: 15+ hours per week
- 2+ years' fundraising and donor relations experience
- 1+ years’ experience in non-profit organizations
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to meet deadlines
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS