At Home With Growing Older - Board Of Directors Position
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: At Home With Growing Older (AHWGO)
At Home With Growing Older is a 12 year old grass roots nonprofit 501.c3 organization with a successful track record in participatory, interdisciplinary and intergenerational programming and community building.
You have the opportunity to be part of driving transformational change both within our organization and throughout the field of aging nationally.
- Our core mission is to improve the experiences of later life through cross-disciplinary and cross-generational learning and collaborations.
- Our members come from a wide range of disciplines and backgrounds, from designers to community organizers to social service providers.
- We are ideally positioned to tap into the growing awareness of the importance of human-centered solutions that integrate the physical environment as an important contributor to human wellbeing.
- We foster intergenerational connections and healthy aging and deliver executable solutions that enhance the work of a diverse partner organizations.
- We are committed to forging partnerships that will continue to increase the diversity of our programming and the people we serve.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
3106 Shattuck AvenueBerkeley, CA 94705
December 30, 2021