Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Travelnitch
Travelnitch is a registered nonprofit inspiring kids through virtual and real-world travel. As a grassroots organization, we have limited capacity and experience to explore grant funding opportunities. We are currently seeking a volunteer grants writer who can help us navigate this process and draft a winning proposal (or two).
- Research funder priorities to find alignment with our programs and services
- Research new funding opportunities and initiate contact, as needed
- Write letters of inquiry and grant proposals in partnership with staff
- Develop programmatic funding proposals
- Set and achieve goals for grant submissions
- Partner with staff to manage grant reporting and follow-up requirements
- 5+ years of grant writing experience, preferably in a nonprofit setting
- Experience navigating relationships with potential funders
- Experience conducting grant research; knowledge of GrantStation a plus
- Strong computer skills, familiarity with Google Workspace preferred
If you are interested, please email us ( firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume with the subject line: Grants Writer
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
109 Main StreetMonson, MA 01057
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS