Community Partnership Development
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Habitat for Humanity GTA
Development of an extensive community partnership network to assist in the recruitment of appropriate families for Habitat GTA . Increase awareness of our program to community partners and the families they serve in York, Durham, Peel and Toronto
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compile a list of community groups (Faith, cultural, social, etc) that serve populations that have similar characteristics to our partner families
- Initiate contact with this selected groups, determine the appropriate leaders and points of contact within that group
- Demonstrate an excellent "first impression" of the Habitat GTA family and how we can help their community
- Help create a model for establishing a long-term, positive and reciprocal relationship with partner organization.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Physical Requirements:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong research skills, ability to search for relevant potential partners in the community
- Willingness to reach out to unknown individuals and organizations to gather information and assess appropriateness for partnering
- Willingness to take initiative and be a self-starter
· Good working knowledge or Excel, Word, Powerpoint
· Gain experience that may impact your personal, academic or career goals
- Meet new people and network with like-minded individuals
- Give back to your community
- Build your resume or scholarship application
- Habitat for Humanity is a well-known and respected worldwide organization with a vision of "Everyone deserving a decent place to live
- Long term volunteering with one organization shows dedication and commitment
If you are interest in this volunteer role or co-op placement opportunity, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include accounting volunteer in subject line. If you have any questions please do not hesitate reach out.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
155 Bermondsey RoadSecond FloorToronto, ON M4A 1E1Canada
December 30, 2021
- Human Resources Diversity