Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: THE SMILE OUTREACHJOB DESCRIPTION
Email Marketing Manager (Volunteer)
*Note: The following is an opportunity for flexible, part-time, volunteer work. Please DO NOT APPLY if you are only looking for paid employment. All positions are remote/work-from-home.
Are you experienced in email marketing? Are you passionate about making a difference? Can you commit 10 hours a month to our mission, working remotely on your own schedule with team in Africa?Summary
We are seeking an experienced Email Marketing Manager to join the Communications team. As an email marketing manager at our organization, you will be responsible for planning and developing our overall email marketing strategy.
You will be responsible for ensuring alignment with our email campaign framework and overseeing the campaign process with the internal team.
This is an opportunity to build and advance our email communication strategy while working with smart and talented individuals who are committed to producing great journalism in the public interest.
We value all experience levels. We have among us young students, vibrant retirees, and everything in between, from all walks of life.Responsibilities
- Develop our email communication strategy and identify proper approaches to increase viewer engagement, retention, and growth.
- Manage email campaigns for the Digital Marketing Team, including setup, testing, deployment, and reporting.
- Identify email marketing outreach gaps and design programs to address the gap with the goal of increasing and improving subscriber outreach.
- Monitor the latest email marketing trends and learnings and apply them to the overall email strategy as they align with key performance indicators (KPIs) and company goals.
- Coordinate with social leads on audience growth, retention initiatives, and brand awareness strategy.
- Build and maintain email databases, sustain relationships with email service providers, and stay up to date on platform changes and/or upgrades that could impact marketing operations.
- 1+ years of marketing experience in
- Experience with email marketing platforms (i.e., Mailchimp, Constant Contact, ActiveCampaign, Benchmark email, Pardot, Sendinblue).
- Experience with creative briefing and execution management.
- Experience with creating action plans and completing target campaigns on schedule.
- Experience with analyzing reports for trends in KPIs and applying knowledge to campaign direction.
- Knowledge of HTML, CMS, Adobe Photoshop, MS Office preferred.
- Highly proficient in web analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude, Clicky).
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong project management experience and multi-tasking, prioritization, and organization skills.
- Hands-on team player with collaborative mindset and interest in moving business goals forward.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Channel your passion in a stimulating environment.
- Learn the nuts and bolts of nonprofit operations in an up-and-coming organization.
- Develop new skills and gain valuable experience that can enhance your professional trajectory.
- Do amazing work on a flexible, part-time basis.
- Have fun while you make a difference.
You will work on your own schedule. We ask for a minimum commitment of 6 months for at least 10 hours a month. Because our team is spread throughout the world, we rely on a combination of Whatsapp, Slack, email, and conference calls, and expect everyone to be responsive in a timely manner.To Apply
We will not review applications that appear to be mass submissions. To apply, send your resume and a customized cover letter, making clear you are familiar with our mission and work. You should confirm your understanding that this is a volunteer position.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Lumumbashi StreetAbuja, Federal Capital Territory 904101Nigeria
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH