Part-Time Marketing Director for NYC Non-Profit
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Moms for Moms NYC
Moms for Moms is looking for a part-time Marketing Volunteer. Founded in 2014, we are a 501c3 nonprofit that supports single mothers in need by providing Postpartum and Newborn Care Packages filled with diapers, wipes, clothing, hygiene items and more. In this role, you would help us:
Plan, implement and manage Moms for Moms Marketing strategy in order to increase awareness, engagement, and improve marketing efforts.
The ideal candidate would:
· Develop a marketing strategy and help the team define an online communication strategy, objectives, brand image, tone of voice, audience, and mood board.
· Manage and oversee social media content.
· Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
· Create content on a weekly basis relevant to the content already on website and our events, news, and studies about single mothers.
· Help us grow our audience organically.
· Have excellent writing skills and knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and other social media best practices
· Demonstrate creativity and documented immersion in marketing, specifically in regards to nonprofit experience, with links to any previous work.
The Marketing Volunteer is currently a part-time position based in NYC with the ability to work remotely when possible.
If interested, please contact:
Danielle Krupa, Founder & Executive Director
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
New York, NY 10013
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME