Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Stellar Sound Foundation
About the Stellar Sound Podcast:
Newly established podcast "Stellar Sound Podcast" is searching for new team members. We are a small, international group of enthusiasts driven to create. This podcast is based on interviews with diverse musicians from Europe no matter the genre, with the focus on the inspiration and creative process. Podcast is hosted on Spotify, Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts and many other platforms. The podcast is in audio format and once the studio is created, it will be recorded in the studio in the city of Den Bosch, south of the Netherlands.
Check more on: www.stellarsoundpodcast.com
- Update website when there is a new episode, blogpost, new content..
- Work towards in general improvement of the website
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout design.
- Implement SEO and Google Analytics
- Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
- Determining the structure and design of web pages.
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Nice to have: Netlify, React
- Knowledge in using GitHub, branch and branch management
- Responsive knowledge is required
- Basic PS/Illustrator or any photo editor
- English language knowledge is a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Teamwork and creative thinking
- Willing to learn inside of the role duties and find the best ways of how things are done
- Discipline, independence and good time management to meet expected deadlines.
- Communicate with team manager about the requirements
The team communicates via Slack, checking tasks via Trello and saving all important finds and information on Google Drive. Every Sunday at 11h there is a mandatory weekly meeting where we Demo our previous week’s tasks and what we have done during the previous week. On Sunday, new tasks are created, new Sprint starts and the team in Slack discusses the execution. Team members are collaborating and helping each other in the process. Tasks have deadlines and priority. Communication is the key in creating quality and on time tasks. The Team is young, driven and dedicated.
What we offer:
- A young working and learning environment
- Access to modern tools
- Working with international team members and opportunity to refine English language if applied
- Working in an entertainment industry and trending sector
- Space for out-of-the-box and fun content creation
- Help and guidance in learning new and modern skills
- Sense of community and belonging in a team with the strong vision and cause to help musicians
- Work from home with flexible time
This role is an online part time volunteer, so around 15h per week of commitment. Depending on the week’s load you will have more or less tasks. You will be able to have a flexible working time with daily standup meetings lasting around 15 minutes.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
's-HertogenboschpleinAlmere, FL Netherlands
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME