Move Your Way Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Arthritis Society
Events department is currently recruiting volunteers to call past Walk participants in order to inform them about "Move Your Way". Volunteers will be calling individuals for the month of August and September 2021 on weekdays/ weekends. The calls are across the country, so this opportunity is best suited for someone that has a long distance phone plan so as not to incur additional expenses. Volunteers will be trained and a script will be provided to you.
Skills and Qualifications:
- An interest in helping individuals living with arthritis
- Excellent individual and group communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess effective telephone skills
▪ Develop time-management and communications skills.
▪ Give back to the community and impact those living with arthritis.
▪ Use and develop specialized skills and talents while contributing to the Society’s mission.
▪ Build connections and be part of a community.
Specialist, Community and Volunteer Engagement
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
393 University AvenueToronto, ON Canada
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS