Send messages of kindness, care, and inspiration to those in need of compassion
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Cards of Compassion
Cards of Compassion is a volunteer-driven greeting card drive. Our mission is to serve people of all ages and situations, bringing compassion and kindness with each card.
We are a community service organization that sends compassion in three simple steps:
- We ask our generous community to send instant Joy Cards through our website or mail handmade or traditional store-bought greeting cards to our office.
- Cards of Compassion receive these cards and messages. We match the cards to our beautiful recipients and their situation, then bundle them together in a bright ribbon. Then, we mail these cards to the recipient in a Bundle of Joy.
- Our recipients are nominated by a family member or friend who cares for them deeply and wishes them to receive heartfelt compassion and kindness.
We serve people of all ages and situations, bringing compassion and care with each card. Whether they are dealing with an illness, fighting with emotional or mental stress, grieving a loss, feeling isolated, or celebrating a life-changing event or anniversary, they are all beautiful people to be recognized and given kindness and support.
What can you do?
- Send us a card or message! Visit www.cardsofcompassion.com to begin.
- Nominate a recipient! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Organize a card drive! Collaborate with your school, church, or employment and gather cards or messages. We can show you how to get started. email@example.com
- Volunteer time on Social Media! Expand our outreach with web design, graphic design, and marketing. Contact Sue Young re: Social Media at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Become a Board Member! Our goal is to expand to a 501(c)3 and we are interviewing for volunteer Board of Directors who share our compassion and mission. Contact Sue Young re: BOD at email@example.com
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
102 West Main Street#1006New Albany, OH 43054
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_MINUTES