Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Believe In Me
We are looking for a detail-oriented and focused Volunteer Coordinator to be responsible for our database of volunteers and volunteer opportunities. The Volunteer Coordinator's responsibilities include recruiting and training new volunteers, keeping a database of volunteer information and skills, matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skills, keeping volunteers informed, and conveying the organization's purpose to the public.
A successful Volunteer Coordinator should be meticulous about keeping records and passionate about volunteer work. You should uphold the values of our organization while ensuring the comfort of our volunteers in their positions.Volunteer Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Recruiting, training, and supervising new volunteers.
- Collecting volunteer information, availability, and skills, and maintaining an up-to-date database.
- Using marketing tools such as outreach programs, e-mails, and volunteer databases.
- Keeping new and existing volunteers informed about the organization and volunteer opportunities.
- Matching volunteers to opportunities that suit their skill sets, and ensuring they understand their responsibilities and receive the proper training.
- Organizing training and leading on-the-job training.
- Keeping schedules and records of volunteers' work.
- Preparing codes of conduct and operating procedures to uphold the organization's values.
- Ensuring the organization's purpose is conveyed to the public.
- An Associate's Degree in Business Management, Human Resources, or a related field.
- Experience in volunteering and recruitment.
- Working knowledge of databases.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and team-building skills.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
510 West Riverside AvenueSuite 201Spokane, WA 99201
December 30, 2021