Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Heritage Hill Association
Heritage Hill Association in Grand Rapids, MI looks to outsource specific skilled tasks related to its volunteer-led Annual Weekend Tour of Homes (May 21-22, 2022) so that staff can focus on other areas of support. These include duties related to ticket sales and promotions, including:
• Create and manage online ticket sales
- Secure local vendors to make tickets available for purchase at their venues
• Create and manage online ticket sales operations
• Identify regional & local media outlets and their contact info
• Write media releases and secure story placements with local and regional media outlets (West Michigan, Chicago, Detroit, etc)
• Secure & schedule interviews for HH volunteer spokesperson with regional media outlets
• Create and execute social media campaign to promote advance ticket sales in the months leading up to the tour
• Create and execute social media campaign to promote the event on the days of the event.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
December 30, 2021