Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Gerogia Hemp Association
The position will assist with coordinating, implementing Hemp education through webinars and program strategies that supports the goals and mission of GHA. The position will assist
with identifying and improving outreach and membership participation and providing logistical support in improving member retention rates.
- Assist with planning, managing, coordinating and executing webinars.
- Work with marketing to conduct, gather and analyze market research to identify new opportunities.
- Create, maintain, and coordinate a webinar schedule.
- Organize registration and follow up for each webinar.
- Work with speakers and marketing to determine the most important points to market
- Review presentation materials and offer feedback to speakers.
- Post webinar surveys, polls and act as a moderator (if necessary).
- Assist or work with recording vendors to record webinar sessions and edit audio for
- Follow up with webinar attendees.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
957 Main StreetSuite A #102Stone Mountain, GA 30083
December 30, 2021