Remote ESL Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: The Tandana FoundationRemote ESL Volunteer
This is a great opportunity for anyone who would like to teach English to native Spanish and Kichwa speaking Ecuadorian students. There is flexibility to teach students one on one or in small groups. If you have or are pursuing an ESL certificate and want to gain experience while volunteering to support a nonprofit than this is the opportunity for you!
- Being available on a consistent schedule to tutor and converse with students via a virtual call.
- Create a plan for each student that fits their level, style, and needs.
- Gain experience to build your resume in the nonprofit sector
- Be part of an international team that works on 3 continents
- Live out the Tandana mission: To support the achievement of community goals and address global inequalities through caring intercultural relationships that embody mutual respect and responsibility.
- A virtual host family in Ecuador to share cultural experiences with.
Language/Cultral Support Available
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Spring Valley, OH 45370
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK