Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: ZAKKIDIRECTOR
Remote Volunteer -- Integrity Syariah Foundation
ZAKKI is a social startup focusing on creating an inclusive community for the elderly and people with disabilities. Our mission is to facilitate alms and donations collection and distribution to help the elderly and people with disabilities who work in the informal sector to get better livelihood through micro-business management, giving them greater market exposure.
Our Minimum Viable Product (MVP) can be found on https://www.zakki.org. We are still redesigning ZAKKI fully function product. We are expecting to develop the ZAKKI fully function product in the upcoming years.
Currently, ZAKKI is developing a ramification project; reporting platforms of sexual misconduct (sexual harassment, sexual assault, rape), human trafficking, and bullying, SaveMe. And we also have an on-going anti-corruption and a lost-found project named Naon. MAHA EduGame of anti-discrimination and anti-violence for toddlers to pre-teens. We also have a funeral service project named Agni. The volunteer networking and community learning hub, named Rekan. The Kimar (ZAKKI on the spot marketplace) intended to cater to the beneficiaries (the elderly and people with disability) micro-business market exposure. And last but not least, ZAKKI -- #ForYou -- crowd sharing giveaways stuff (goods, pet, food donation) to other people for free.
ZAKKI provides equal volunteering opportunity for everyone regardless of age, sex/gender, color, race, creed, nationality/origin, marital status, sexual orientation, political belief, or disability that does not prohibit essential performance job functions. All matters relating to volunteering are based upon one’s ability to perform the job, as well as one’s dedication to ZAKKI’s Mission and needs.
With our expanding project and program, we needed professional remote volunteer to help us manage our social impact and social caused project/program to cater the community, society, and the beneficiaries in expeditious way.
The DIRECTOR will lead and manage the respective department that they choose to be part in. The Director will collaborate with the UIUX Manager and Developer Manager to manage and lead the project/department.
The ideal candidate is a highly analytical leader who will join our senior management team. You will be responsible for leading the company’s day-to-day business operations (managing budget, ensuring operational compliance is followed, and addressing administrative issues).
• Measure the effectiveness of all processes (budget, operations, and management, etc.)
• Determine the product/project’s strategic growth as part of the executive team
• Coordinate cross-functional initiatives and projects
• Very effective interpersonal skills, including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building;
• Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands;
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of donors and collaborators' trust and confidence
• Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
• ⁃ Agile Project Management tools such as Jira, Asana or equivalent
• ⁃ Google Suite/Google Workspace, all Office Tools
• Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level;
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view;
• More than 5 years of professional working experience and around 2 years managerial working experience; or having MBA education with at least 1 year managerial working experience;
Knowledge of one or more of these skills below is preferred;
• Knowledge of UI/UX Designing process
• Able to use versioning control systems such as GIT, GitLab, Github.
• Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
• Personal characters/empathy-related particular issues that aim to be solved by the project;
Have keen interest toward the elderly and people with disabilities needs
Familiar with online and offline marketplace management
Strong empathy toward the sexual misconduct victims and have a keen interest about a mental health issue
Strong interest on anti-corruption movement and community-based empowerment
Keen interest in fun, casual education and strong understanding of anti-discrimination/anti-racism
Knowledge about funeral services management
Keen interest in education for teens, youth, and adult self-paced learners.
Interested applicant required to fill up this Google Form, based on the team he/she interested to be part of;
After the submission, you still able to edit your submitted response in case you need to update your supporting documents (i.e CV/Resume)
For any further queries related to the volunteering vacancy, feel free to reach us out at email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Semarang, Central Java 50229Indonesia
December 30, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKENDS, PART_TIME