Virtual Job Board / Admin Support Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Back on My Feet - Texas
As BoMF DFW continues to grow, so has our volunteer need. Our Next Steps Members are a crucial piece of the BoMF program as their success can be a direct result of your volunteer efforts with BoMF.
Over the years, we have had many volunteers express interest in volunteering beyond morning runs and we are excited to announce a new volunteer opportunity with BoMF DFW. We are now recruiting for Virtual Job Board Data Entry Volunteers.
Primary role to support staff in programming for Next Steps members
- 3 month commitment to team (can be extended upon request)
- Researching potential employment opportunities through employment search engines
- Data entry of employment opportunities and contact information
- Identify any job fairs upcoming in the area
- Monthly (ideally) check in's with BoMF staff to review opportunities
- Other check in support could include a variety of activities including resume support, and interview prep
- Documentation and data tracking in an efficient manner
- Communicating with BoMF staff regarding wins, and issues
Candidates should have the capacity to commit 8-12 hours per month to this role, including regular communications with DAL Program Manager. Relevant training will be provided and a 3-month commitment is preferred.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
1231 Greenway DriveIrving, TX 75038
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK