Strategic Partnership Devlopment Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Learn to Serve Community of Tanzania (LESCOTA)
Time Requirements: 5 hours per week, remote/ location independent, work during your own time
We are looking for someone who can build our organizational relationship with the various groups we aspire to partner with. LESCOTA, a school in rural Tanzania focused on poverty alleviation, is looking to connect with organizations to further expand LESCOTA's efforts towards its mission. We are looking to connect with institutions in the following domains: education, poverty alleviation, youth, Africa development, rural development, and poverty alleviation. The following are the types of groups we want to build relationships with: local and national governments, banks, philanthropic institutions, US-based organizations, African/Tanzania-Based organizations, and International Organizations.
If you have skills, experience, and interest in insitutional relationship development, we want to hear from you!
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to connect LESCOTA to financial resources
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Experience developing outside partnerships for an organization
- Experience securing funding from various insitutions
- Strong communication skills, organizational abilities, initiative, and follow-through
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Mbinga - Maguu RoadMbinga, Ruvuma Region Tanzania
December 30, 2021
- Public Advocacy
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK