Blood Transportation Office Volunteer
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: American Red Cross, Central & Southern Ohio Region
Become an Important Part of a Lifesaving Team TODAY!
Help ensure that the transportation team has the office support needed to efficiently function so that hospitals and clinics receive blood and blood products needed to help patients in need!
- Answering/making phone calls
- Filing, copying, collating, and faxing
- Help scheduling drivers when needed
- Completing mailings
- Data Entry
- Sort mail
- Other clerical duties as assigned
- Willingness to support Red Cross mission
- Minimum age of 14 years
- Good communication skills
- Detail oriented/attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point
- Willingness to learn Red Cross technology
- Ability to use basic office equipment
Training is provided to volunteers at no cost. All volunteers in this position are asked to volunteer to work one shift per week
Questions? Please contact Rebecca Dungee, Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
995 East Broad StreetColumbus, OH 43205
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK