Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Mission 89
Mission 89 is a research, education, and advocacy organisation that fights the exploitation of young athletes through social and economic transformation. Visit our website: www.mission89.org.
The Progrogrammes Coordinator Intern is a creative and detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organisational and communication skills to support conceptualizing and activating the Mission’89 Membership Programme.
The Intern will carry out a range of functions when supporting the Agency, including, researching information on topics related to Child Rights, Modern Day Slavery, Child Trafficking, Human Rights and other Sport Integrity issues involving the migration of youth in pursuit of a career in sport.
· Assist in programme conceptualization and strategy i.e., Understand. Create. Simplify
· Maintain and monitor project plans and schedules, towards fulfilling programme aims and objectives
· Prepare necessary content and presentation materials for meetings, while ensuring the programme adheres to, and references, the relevant policy and regulatory frameworks
· Carry out related research to identify and map key stakeholders and beneficiaries of the Programme. Output: database of potential members and programme influencers
· Ensure stakeholder views during the "consultation process" are properly catalogued
· Create a project management calendar for the development and activation of Programme
· Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings
· Organize and participate, if requested, in stakeholder meetings
· Provide administrative support as needed by Public Affairs Agency
Key Skills Required for the Role
· Integrity, a must
· Experience working autonomously and exercising good judgement, a must
· Excellent analytical, organisational, written and verbal communication skills, desired
· Good knowledge of child protection frameworks and an understanding of issues of human rights and/or trafficking, desired
· This internship is open to recent graduates, MA or PhD students
· This is a part-time unpaid internship with the possibility to develop into a full-time employment
· Available to work 15 hours per week (according to workload).
Applicants for this position must be able to work remotely, and therefore be self-starters’ cable of working independently and autonomously, and possess an excellent sense of judgement.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Geneva, GE CH-1290Switzerland
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME