Social Media Manager
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bronx Film 48Bronx Film 48 is expanding it's team and is seeking a "Social Media Manager" for January - June of 2022 This role is a temporary unpaid/volunteer role.
- Operates and Maintains Facebook and Instagram Pages
- Creates Linkedin Page Facebook Group Page "Bronx Indie Filmmakers" by serving as an "Admin"
- Leads Social Media meetings
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager on paid advertisement
- campaigns to promote programs, events and fundraising efforts
- (This position is unpaid & hybrid)
- (A monthly commitment of 12 hours is required)
* 1 Year of experience with Social Media
* Interpersonal and Verbal skills
* Basic computer literacy
* Collaborative mindset
* Comfort with establishing online relationships
* Interest in running campaigns
* Interest in working independently and managing a peerAll interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application via the link below:
For more information on Bronx Film 48 visit our website: www.bronxfilm48.com or follow us on social media: @bronxfilm48
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
266 East 165th StreetBronx County, NY 10456
December 30, 2021
- WEEKENDS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH