Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Place of Hope Clinic
We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely. Healthcare Administration duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee records. Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our medical facility runs efficiently and profitably.Responsibilities
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven work experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
5405 Jonesboro RoadMorrow, GA 30260
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK