Writer for Broad Audiences
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Public Health Connected
Volunteer Role: Writer for Broad Audiences
Commitment: a minimum of 3-5 hours per week, specific hours to negotiate
Timeline: Short-term (1-2 months), starting immediately; potential for longer-term involvement
- Work with team to write 10 blog post style emails to accompany our infographic-"10 Reasons Self-Care Can Give You Powerful Relief From the Pandemic and Beyond".
- We are focused on getting information to people who do not usually do self-care- either because they feel like they don't have the time or resources, or they have misconceptions about what it really is. The basis of our messaging is that self-care is for everyone.
- Writing for broad audiences
- Writing in a blog post style
- Writing in plain English
- Working as part of a team
This is a great opportunity to help Public Health Connected impact people's lives as they navigate the challenges from the pandemic and beyond.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
904 Beach Park BoulevardFoster City, CA 94404
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS