Volunteer Project Manager (Digital Inclusion) - 100% VOLUNTEER.
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Volunteer Project Manager to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 22 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Volunteer Project Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of the Digital Inclusion project.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Review project requirements, reporting status, tracking delays and making required adjustments.
- Work closely with the Project Sponsor, Marketing Project Manager, Report Manager, and outreach team to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Establish and maintain processes to manage scope over the project lifecycle, setting project quality and performance standards, and assessing and managing risk within, and across, multiple projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met.
- Time commitment : 15+ hours per week
- Experience with project management software.
- Understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021