Volunteer Chief of Staff (100% Volunteer Role)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Volunteer Chief of Staff (100% Volunteer Role) to join our team!
Share your expertise with us and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 23 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author, and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally, and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender, or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
The Volunteer Chief of Staff is responsible for supporting the President and Chairwoman of the Board of Positive Planet US and serving as a link between the President and the Board and the rest of the organization. This is a key role within Positive Planet US that contributes to better organization and planning, and helps the organization’s leadership be more effective in their roles.
- Responsible for the information flow between the President and Chairwoman and other stakeholders, performing an array of administrative tasks, including but not limited to organizing executive meetings, generating correspondence, and maintaining electronic files
- Serve as liaison between volunteers, executives, and board members regarding organizational updates, project updates, proposals, and planning
- Plan, coordinate, and keep contents of a meeting focused
- Maintain accurate records for weekly reports and perform operational assessments
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field (Master's preferred)
- Business management and marketing experience, preferably in non-profit organizations
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proven experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments
- Highly organized
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Availability: 15+ hours per week
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021