Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bronx Film 48Bronx Film 48 is expanding it's team and is seeking a "Content Specialist" for January - June of 2022 This role is a temporary unpaid/volunteer role.
- Takes charge of ensuring all events and programs are effectively and professionally documented
- Optimizes media for Youtube & IG uploads -
- Assists with editing of content
- Stays up to date on best practices for Youtube, Vimeo and new gear and editing best practices
- Assists with live streaming of programs
- Collaborates with Marketing & Social Media Managers
- (This position is unpaid & hybrid. Some in person assistance will be required
- (A monthly commitment of 12 hours is required)
* 1 year of experience with a DSLR or Mirrorless cameras
* On Set Etiquette
* Basic experience with NLE such as Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve or Final Cut
* Collaborative mindset
* Interest in Youtube & Vimeo
* Teachable, patient and creativeAll interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application via the link below:
For more information on Bronx Film 48 visit our website: www.bronxfilm48.com or follow us on social media: @bronxfilm48
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
266 East 165th StreetBronx County, NY 10456
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH