Social Media & SEO Consultant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Kids In Nutrition
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with abilities to support Kids In Nutrition's (KIN) social media strategy. We are a group of passionate and dedicated volunteers working to educate American youth on how their individual dietary behaviors can have wide-ranging and lasting impacts on public health and environmental sustainability. We are planning our scale-up plans for 2021 and will need to improve our social media presence and search engine performance. We are looking for a volunteer who can:
- increase our follower base on Instagram, Facebook
- create KIN branding & messaging
- manage our social media accounts
- develop social media and blog posts
- improve website SEO
- excellent communications skills
- proficient in MS Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- education in Communications or other related field
- non-profit experience preferred
- SEO knowledge preferred
- strong planning, administrative, organizational, personnel skills.
- ability to work independently on multiple projects and tasks to meet deadlines
- ability to work independently as well as in group settings, the ability to manage his or her own workload, and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- ability to work in a start-up environment
Our entire team is remote and work on a volunteer basis. Please send a resume and brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
San Francisco, CA 94087
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK