Fundraise for us
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Casey Foundation
Organise for us a fundraising event or campaign to help us raise money for our project (Girls are Girls Not Brides) that intends to train 50 teenage mothers on business startup basic skills and also start up a simple business for each of them to aim a livelihood.
Roles and responsibilities of a fundraiser
The fundraiser may perform one or a combination of the roles below;
1. Research prospective donors.
2. Create a strong fundraising message that appeals to potential donors.
3. Identify and contact potential donors.
4. Use online platforms to raise donations.
5. Organize campaigns or events to solicit donations.
6. Maintain records of donor information.
Any individual, group of individuals, company or organisation with no criminal record can
perform the role or roles.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Masaka RoadMaster Wood PlazaKampala, Central Region Uganda
December 30, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKENDS, FEW_DAYS