Volunteer Opportunity: Program Management
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager (Volunteer) to join our team!
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 23 years ago by Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
We are looking for a Volunteer Senior Program Manager to oversee the progress of all programs and provide strategic guidance to the Director of Programs and board members in ways that promote PPUS’ culture and mission. The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing multiple programs and being able to develop efficient strategies and tactics.
- Oversee and monitor all projects
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Prepare reports and give program updates to the Director of Programs
- Collaborate with a team of diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Time commitment: 15+ hours per week
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong command of the English Language
- Proficient in using MS Office packages
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Experience with strategic mapping and user story writing
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-range goals
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021