Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Bronx Film 48Bronx Film 48 is expanding it's team and is seeking a "Graphic Designer" for January - June of 2022 This role is a temporary unpaid/volunteer role.
- Generates graphic elements and templates to enhance marketing workflow
- Updates and maintains website
- Collaborates with Marketing Manager, Social Media Manager and Events Manager on branding style guide
- Creates Graphics for Social Media Platforms and Event Flyers
- Refreshes logo for multi purpose use
- (This position is unpaid & fully remote)
- (A monthly commitment of 8 hours is required)
* 1 year of experience with Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
* Basic computer literacy
* Collaborative mindset
* Able to reach bi-monthly deadlines newsletter
* Able to attend monthly virtual general meetingsAll interested candidates are encouraged to submit an application via the link below:
For more information on Bronx Film 48 visit our website: www.bronxfilm48.com or follow us on social media: @bronxfilm48
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
266 East 165th StreetBronx County, NY 10456
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_MONTH