Volunteer Marketing Executive Assistant (100% Volunteer role)
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Positive Planet in the US
Share your expertise with us, and develop new skills and become a volunteer for Positive Planet!
Positive Planet in the US is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created 22 years ago By Jacques Attali, French economist, author and professor, whose mission is to make the world more positive economically, socially, environmentally and democratically. We are helping underserved communities, independent of their color, gender or background, to create their own jobs through entrepreneurship. The impact is huge and real: 11 million of Beneficiaries all across the globe since creation.
Positive Planet has expanded to the United States. We are forming a new diverse team of volunteers with a mission to give the underprivileged the means to become entrepreneurs and create a positive economy.
PPUS is classified and treated as a 501(c)(3) public charity in the United States.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and collaborative Executive Assistant to join our Marketing team. The Executive Assistant is an essential part of the team, working closely with the director, project managers and marketing leads and account executives to support the organization’s marketing projects.
- Support the Chief Marketing Officer on all administrative functions,
- Manage and maintain calendars, appointments, meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Assist with drafting correspondence, taking and distributing the meeting notes to the team (Mondays 5-6pm EST and Wednesdays 8-9AM EST)
- Assist with incoming requests via email, LinkedIn, and other key communication channels.
- Maintain contact and relationship management records.
- Work with the team to create and document processes and standard operating procedures for projects and tasks.
- Work closely and effectively with the team to keep them informed of upcoming commitments, deadlines, goals, and responsibilities.
- Work closely and effectively with other EA team members to develop team culture and events.
- 2 years of general admin/office/customer service experience
- Direct experience assisting a Director preferred.
- Availability 15+ hours per week
You'll be joining a diverse volunteer team committed to contributing to the United Nations’ 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in these four areas: Economic, Civic, Social, and Ecological.
For more information, visit: https://positiveplanetus.org
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurringFalse
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
77 Park AveSuite 7CNew York, NY 10016
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_DAYS