Human Resources Assistant
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Become a Human Resources Assistant for our non-profit organization!
Are you looking to gain experience in Human Resources field? Then this is a great opportunity for you. I'RAISE Girls and Boys International Corporation is looking for passionate and enthusiastic volunteer to join our Human Resources team. Trainings and professional development provided!
Human Resources Assistant's Responsibilities:
- Assist with all internal and external HR related matters.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, conducting interviews. Additional responsibilities may include reference checking, sending/creating welcome letter and issuing volunteer contracts.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards and social networks.
- Perform orientations and update records of new volunteers.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Participate in developing organizational guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend strategies to motivate volunteers/employees.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
Human Resources Assistant's Qualifications:
- Must be 18+ years old.
- 1+ years of Administrative experience preferred.
- Must be skilled in G-Suite applications, i.e. Google sheet, docs, powerpoint, gmail, etc.
- Must have excellent communication, planning, organizing, problem-solving and time-management skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a virtual environment.
- Must possess the ability to take initiatives.
- Friendly and fun to work with.
Hours and commitment: Volunteers will be required to work from 5 to 15 hours a week for a minimum of 4 months.
Location: Virtual [Remote]
Salary: Unpaid [Volunteer Position]
Benefit: Boost your confidence, start building your professional network, develop transferable skills, receive valuable Human Resources experience, and get a more honest look at the career you are thinking of pursuing.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK