URGENTLY LOOKING FOR DEDICATED FUNDRAISING VOLUNTEERS
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Chipembere Community Development Organization
Role Title: Fundraising Volunteer
ORGANISATION BACKGROUNDER COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT ORGANIZATION (CCDO) PROFILE
Chipembere Community Development Organization (CCDO) is a rural based local youth led organization in Southern region of Malawi. The organization got registered with Malawi
government in 2010 to operate as non-governmental organization. CCDO is committed to empowering the youth, young women, girls and children to voice out issues that affects them on their daily lives, fighting increased early marriages, preventing the further spread of new HIV/AIDS infections and mitigating its impact, advocating for the promotion of local democracy and
human rights, gender equality and enhancing young people’s active participation in socio-economic development of the nation through lobbying and advocacy, capacity building, research, documentation and policy dialogue.
CCDO is urgently looking for volunteers who have vast experience in fundraising for general community work- projects.
· Assisting in the development and implementation of a coordinated fundraising program.
· Planning for and assisting with any fundraising events. · Support with online fundraising initiatives
· To support with local fundraising
· Supporting with funding to trust funds
· Supporting with grant applications
· Development of donor materials, presentations, and mailings.
· Basic administrative duties to support the team, including database management.
· Sending out supporter materials and marketing communications, including social media
· Supporting Community Fundraising projects and undertaking a range of research tasks. Qualifications (required,desire)
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Good listening skills.
· Available by phone and Internet.
Time Period .This position requires a minimum 6 month commitment for 1-2 days
per week during regular office hours
for an average of 3 hours per week. Work location: Remotely, anywhere in the world.
· Ongoing training and skill development.
· Team meetings and interaction(virtually
· Enhance existing skills and learn new ones
· Networking/communication with a range of individuals and groups.
· Play a part in the raising of funds to support the work of CCDO.
The volunteer should only have to be committed and passion for community development and have vast experience in fundraising.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Thyolo RoadOpposite Dzanja la chifundo OrphanageBlantyre, +265Malawi
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK