Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Women's Global Leadership InitiativeContent Writer
- 1 - 3 Years Work Experience
- Immediate Start Date
WGLI democratizes women’s leadership development, making it possible for women to have access to the development that can impact the ability to make credible decisions that affect a woman's future success.
Duration: 1 year
Schedule: 5-10 hours a week
How you’ll make an impact
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative is looking for a Content Writer to work with the Marketing and Business Development team. You will be at the helm of creating the face and footprint for WGLI in the community and online.
What you will do
- Write Articles and have creative freedom!
- Interview Past Participants -capture their story and growth
- Review all current content for consistency-mission, messaging...
- Review current Guidestar Page
- Help to prepare for funding grants, business development/partnerships content.
You have these skills
- Excellent writing skills to report on speeches, press releases, web copy, and other promotional documents are required.
- Experience in business development
- Prior experience writing copy for print campaigns, brochure materials, and organizational websites
- Superior interpersonal skills to conduct interviews.
About the Women’s Global Leadership Initiative
Women’s Global Leadership Initiative (WGLI) is a non-profit, 501(c) (3) organization, founded
in 2008. It is dedicated to unlocking the leadership potential of women of different socio-economic and ethnic backgrounds who want to make a difference in their communities by realizing their full leadership potential.
WGLI’S mission is to build women leaders across the globe. Regardless of socio-economic conditions, WGLI will provide every woman with the opportunity to an education, the ability to invest in her future, and the tools and knowledge to contribute to her community.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
P.O. Box firstname.lastname@example.orgSan Francisco, CA 95476
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK