Food Bank Office Assistance
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: FISH Community Food Bank of Kittitas County
FISH Food bank of Kittitas County needs volunteer office assistance three to four days a week for aproximaptely three hours each day. Days and times are variable to your avalibility Mon-Fri 9AM-Noon and Mon-Thur 1-4PM. Even volunteering once a week will help us a great deal.
- Check client sign-in and intake forms against PantrySoft database for accuracy.
- Proprer disposal of client paper forms.
- Occasional other office tasks like folding mailers, using copy machine, answering phones, scanning and emailing documents, or taking messages.
- Simple computer skills.
- Ability to learn various skills and problem solve.
- Complete Volunteer Application from website https://kvfish.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Volunteer-App-Rev.-5-2021-int.pdf and send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We run a background check and ask for a copy of a vaccine card or exemption form.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
804 Elmview RoadEllensburg, WA 98926
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK