Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Human Health Project
Human Health Project (HHP) is a global nonprofit organization dedicated to helping individuals increase their health knowledge through the sharing of health information. HHP collects, analyzes, and shares health information to empower and inform individuals to achieve better health outcomes. Our patient-centered approach enables patients and caregivers to choose treatments based on evidence-based clinical data as well as the cumulative knowledge of the HHP community. We envision a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website: https://www.humanhealthproject.org/
Information on HHP IMPACT Program: https://tinyurl.com/HHP-US- IMPACT
- Survey department managers regularly to assess needs for volunteer assistance
- Assist managers with the creation of job descriptions
- Post ads on various job sites
- Maintain accurate records and provide timely statistical and activity reports on volunteer participation
- Maintain updated records on all volunteers
- Screen applicants for minimum job requirements
- Participate in management meetings as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
2271 Vandalia AvenueLos Angeles, CA 90032
December 30, 2021