Partnership and Outreach Lead
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Rewriting ExtinctionAbout Rewriting Extinction
We are Rewriting Extinction, a storytelling campaign to raise money and awareness for seven projects to tackle BOTH the climate and the biodiversity crisis. These projects are evidence-based, actionable, and ready to rollout in the next 12 months and will help stop species going extinct, once and for all. Our overarching plan comprises projects from Greenpeace, World Land Trust, Born Free, Re:wild, The Wildlife Trusts, Reserva and Rewilding Europe, and promotes simple, but powerful, actions we can all take.
Our campaign and work is supported by celebrities include Ricky Gervais, Cara Delevingne, Jane Goodall, Taika Waititi and over 300 creators from across the planet.
We want to represent a moment in time when collectively, we put species extinction and biodiversity to the top of all our agendas. By protecting and restoring the ecosystems and environments they live in, species can flourish without human intervention. We are a 12 month campaign designed to make a permanent, lasting difference to the futures of key species that desperately need our help... one year to make a real difference.
About the Partnership Lead role
This role works closely with the Rewriting Extinction founder, supporting across relationships with key stakeholders and providing
● Create and help deliver a process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
● Build on the existing network, including celebrities, charities, partner orgs, artists, actors, activists and more, as well as identify new partnership opportunities
● Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
● Manage ongoing relationships with current partners
This will be a remote position, with video conferencing and working within GMT hours.
Experience & skills
● +2 years of experience in partnerships and outreach management
● Outstanding communication and networking skills
● Ability to work in a quick-moving environment
● Ability to work with competing deadlines and reprioritize when needed
● Excellent spoken and written English
What we offer
● Opportunity to work on an impactful, positive and well-supported campaign addressing species extinction in real terms
● A collaborative and entrepreneurial organization where you have the space to shape your work
● A uniquely talented and passionate team
This is a voluntary position.
Hours: 5-15 hours per week, open to role share
Please email email@example.com with your CV/Resume and any relevant work experience.
Closing date for applications: 31st July, 2021
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Clanger LaneWestbury, BA13 4LLUnited Kingdom
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, PART_TIME