- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Virtual Indigo Events Support Team: Holistic Health Education
Please visit the new page to apply.
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Recruiting Organization: Indigo International
Indigo International operates events, workshops, masterclasses & livestreams for our community throughout the year. We are recruiting a volunteer a team to support our events infrastructure who can bring a variety of talents, experiences and expertise to help advance our mission of delivering an awareness of and education in holistic health practices for the public and for practitioners around the world.
We are recruiting an independent and inspired team of humans to work on our Indigo Events Support Team. As an Indigo Events Support Team Member you will communicate with customers, students and volunteers.
Indigo Events SUPPORT TEAM MEMBER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help with publication & delivery of events.
- Work in volunteer team that manages events.
- Work in tasks related to development & maintenance of events.
- Attend monthly meetings & prepare reports.
- Work with other Indigo Events Support Team Members.
- Complete training in technical and administrative skills.
- Represent the Indigo International in support communication.
- Passion for holistic health.
- Thorough ability to maintain effective working relationships.
- Committed to excellence in customer service.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to organize work for efficient use of time.
- Ability to understand and interpret Indigo International policies, procedures, and rules.
- Ability to keep records accurately.
- Ability to plan, organize, supervise, and evaluate the work of volunteers in activities.
- Ability to initiate, organize, and follow through on programs, services, and projects.
*Note: The hours for this position are flexible. You work on your projects on your own time. This position includes 2 monthly 30 minute meetings, one is required and scheduled with a leader on your team and one is optional and is at a static time each month for the entire organization. We are very flexible and work with our volunteer's schedules. Volunteers can take up to 8 weeks during a 6 month period off for any reason, with no loss of position or benefits. You can work weekdays or weekends, day or night.
We are currently recruiting Indigo Events Support Team Members who can serve a one year term and commit to 10 hours a month of service.
Indigo International volunteers are provided with benefits including a monthly membership that provides you with credit for every hour worked for holistic health treatments at Indigo Clinic, tuition at Pleiadian Institute and tools at Om Apothecary. A real benefit is the connection with the other people in our beautiful community. All of our organizational meetings are designed to empower you and to help you to step into your highest self. If you are unfamiliar with Indigo International, visit our website to learn more about Indigo Clinic, Pleiadian Institute & OM Apothecary. Visit indigofamily.indigointernational.org for an overview of all of our volunteer benefits.
This volunteer position includes the option to work on paid projects. Our Indigo Events Support Team once trained, can work within Indigo International's commission payment structure. Some projects are designed to be completed for volunteer hours and commissions are awarded for select projects. This means you select a project, you can choose to work on all volunteer projects, or all commission based projects once you are trained. Indigo Event commission charts are available inside of our training portals and upon request by emailing email@example.com.
We are specifically interested in applicants from North America, Europe, Japan, Australia, United Kingdom, Ireland, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, India & South America.
Indigo International is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability. We actually INVITE those of all races, religions, sexual identities and orientations and disabilities to join us! We are all part of one family of light, here to be part of the recreation of heaven on Earth.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
Providence, RI 02903
December 30, 2021