Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: Harvard in Tech Seattle
- Collaborate with Harvard universities, Alumni organizations and Special Interests Groups (SIGs) to promote Harvard in Tech Seattle programs
- In collaboration with Executive Director and operational leads, establish community engagement goals and objectives
- Develop e-communication strategies
- Maintain and ensure accuracy in all database and files and update same as per requirement and coordinate for various meetings and activities.
- Administer all outreach inquiries and complaints efficiently and maintain confidentiality of all information
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
521 Stadium Pl SSeattle, WA 98104
December 30, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK