Be a Coach and Mentor for Young Black Girls
Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Become a Professional Black Female Coach for the See Her Be Her Program at our non-profit organization!
Overview: The See Her Be Her is a 3 months online youth coaching program open to all Black girls 11-19 years of age in the United States.
We are looking for Professional Black Female Coach for our program. As a Coach you will empower young Black girls by providing a service that is designed to address intergenerational trauma, low self-esteem, and identity issues. As a Coach you will also teach etiquette and black excellence, promote self-esteem and skills, uplift young black girls, and give them the courage & self-confidence to reach their dreams.
- Coaches will provide one-on-one virtual coaching to their mentees.
- Collaborate with the mentee's parent/guardian to ensure successful outcomes.
- Address intergenerational trauma, low self-esteem, and identity issues.
- Encourage our girls to recognize their strengths and skills and utilize them. Promote positive self-esteem, self-confidence, and skills.
- Encourage our girls to take a deeper look into the stereotypes they have faced or will face and how to overcome them.
- Cultivate an image of what it means to be a Black girl/woman for them.
- Teach etiquette and black excellence.
- Seeking Black Female Professionals to inspire and coach black girls ages 11 - 19.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a virtual environment.
Hours and Commitment: Coaches must be available up to 4 hours monthly and a total of 12 hours to the coaching program. Be available to coach for the full 90 days.
Salary: Unpaid Volunteer Position
Location: Remote (Virtual Only)
Benefits: Join our network of female coaches, Be a foundation of support, Give Black girls the courage to dream, Employ your skills and experiences while gaining new ones to uplift the next generation.
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
December 30, 2021
- Human Resources Diversity
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK