Please visit the new page to apply.
Recruiting Organization: I'RAISE GIRLS AND BOYS INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
Become a Finance Assistant!
We are a growing non-profit organization in the Bronx looking for exceptional people who are passionate to join our growing Finance Team!
Finance Assistant's Responsibilities:
- Engage current and prospective city council members on opportunities to partner with the organization for the fiscal year 2022, including communicating program outcomes and results.
- Communicate monthly updates of current funding impacts.
- Assists in budget management.
- Seeks out and secures new financial sponsors for the company.
- Maintain current sponsor relationships.
- Prepares sponsor and donor packages.
- Assists in the preparation and development of financial reports.
Finance Assistant's Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & G-Suit
- Prior experience in fundraising, financial planning, budgeting.
- Preferred degree in accounting, business or related field
- Preferred that applicants are in the NYC/Long Island area
Language/Cultral Support AvailableFalse
Fee Amount: None
This opportunity is recurring
389 5th Ave, 9th Floor, New York, NY 11109, US
To bridge the gap between intention and action in order to bring about social impact.
Idealist is a leading online global resource for finding jobs in the nonprofit sector, as well as volunteer opportunities and graduate school programs for social impact.
8 West 126th StreetNew York, NY 10027
December 30, 2021
- WEEKDAYS, FEW_HOURS_WEEK