Please visit the new page to apply.
OBJECTIVE: The Grant Coordinator supports the preparation and submission of proposals to institutional donors, tracks all grant activities, and completes the grant administration reporting required for all institutional awards. They also assist with the research and identification of eLearning grants, facilitates the execution of stewardship and relationship building activities, maintains records, and complete data entry and tracking tasks to assist in compiling the award data for reporting.
The Grant Coordinator reviews literature dealing with funds available through grants from governmental agencies and private foundations to determine eligibility of School Group programs to supplement local annual budget allocations. Part of the role is to write grant applications according to format required and submitting applications to request funding from government agencies or foundations. They are required to take care of any necessary follow-up and report grant submission status.
- Coordinates the planning and preparation of grant proposals
- Provides guidance and assistance in the interpretation of funding agency regulations and requirements.
- Prepares and compiles all components of each grant submission, ensuring that the proposal is formatted, packaged, and submitted in accordance with granting agency requirements.
- Assists in the design, formatting and preparation of grant documentation, to include creation of computerized statistical summaries and/or graphics.
- Develops and maintains specialized databases and systems for recording and tracking grant proposals, awards, and related statistical information; creates and distributes standard and special reports, studies, summaries, and analyses, as required.
- Monitors and coordinates the administration of post-award grants to ensure that budgeting and administrative policies, procedures, and agency requirements are being followed; manages administrative problems and/or budget changes occurring during the awarded granting period.
- Maintains currency of knowledge of grant funding policies, regulations, and procedures; disseminates and/or presents changes to departments and advises on the implementation of changes, and on the impact of changes on funded operations.
Every effort has been made to identify the essential functions of this position. However, this position description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties you may be required to perform. The omission of specific descriptions of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or can be considered essential to this position.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this role successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The successful candidate should have:
- Ability to develop and produce grants and other proposals.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of current developments/trends in area of expertise.
- Ability to determine informational needs, to collect and analyze information, and to devise and develop statistical analyses and reports.
- Database management skills.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to conduct literature searches.
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the responsibilities specified above.
- Requires a minimum of 10 hours a week.
About School Group
1700 Atlas RD, Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
To promote quality education, skills development, and improve lives around the world through cutting-edge peer e-learning technology and data-driven research.
School Group is a global non-profit research organization building a global e-learning network for classroom collaboration. We do this through artificial intelligence software that supports our mission of transforming lives by bringing together students and teachers around the world for peer-to-peer collaborative learning to improve the accessibility and quality of education.
We work with educators, schools, government agencies, corporations, non-profits, and passionate people just like you who share our vision for a brighter future.
School Group is a platform that connects schools from various parts of the world. Our goal is to provide an e-learning community that focuses on peer-to-peer learning. We promote collaboration and communication to bridge the educational gap in a rapidly changing educational landscape. For more information, please visit our website, www.schoolgroup.org.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 18, 2022