6 people are interested
Next Steps - Career Coach with Back on My Feet (Fort Worth)
ORGANIZATION: Back on my Feet TEXAS
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
Once you have completed the general BoMF Volunteer Orientation and run-specific orientation, please sign up for the Career Coach Orientation Session to learn more. Opportunities will commence in April of 2022! Career Coaches can meet in a variety of different touch points such as Telephone, In-person or through a zoom meeting. In person meetings require all mask up.
As Back on My Feet (BoMF) continues to grow, so has our volunteer need. Our volunteers are a crucial piece of the BoMF program as the impact to members can be a direct result of your volunteer efforts with BoMF.
Primary role to support staff in programming for Next Steps members
- One on one member job searching sessions
- Utilization of Accenture Learning Exchange with members
- Weekly check-in's with members including mentorship opportunities
- Other check in support could include a variety of activities including conducting credit checks, budgeting assistance, interview prep, assistance in obtaining ID or Driver's License, referrals to community resources
- Documentation and data tracking
- Communicating with BoMF staff regarding wins, issues, and any financial aid opportunities or requests
- Follow up check-ins post initial employment obtained
Please visit Volunteer - Back on My Feet and sign up.
What we do, works. Physical fitness, coupled with community and workforce development
programs have made way for 70% of our members to gain employment and housing, and
83% of those members maintain employment after their formal time with Back on My
Feet has concluded. Our over 150,000 volunteers and supporters have helped us train and
educate over 3,000 people experiencing homelessness and obtain over 7,500 jobs and
homes. And this is only the beginning. Contact us to find out how you can help more than
double our impact.
More opportunities with Back on my Feet TEXAS1 Review
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Back on my Feet TEXAS
100 S BROAD ST STE 1400, PHILADELPHIA, PA 19110, US
Back on My Feet (BoMF) is a national, for-purpose 501(c)3 organization that uses running to help those experiencing homelessness change the way they see themselves so they can make real change that results in employment and independent living.
Back on My Feet (BoMF) is a national, for-purpose 501(c)3 organization that uses running to help those experiencing homelessness change the way they see themselves so they can make real change that results in employment and independent living. Through dedication and hard work, these Members earn the opportunity to create a new road for themselves. Running leads to personal transformation and dedication to the program leads to access to training, employment and housing resources.
5554 Harry Hines BoulevardDallas, TX 75235
October 10, 2022
- Financial Literacy
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week. 2 to 6 months commitment minimum preferred.