2 people are interested
Seeking SEO analyst willing to help growing wildlife conservation organization
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Looking for a person knowledgeable in SEO analytics, helping to identify areas that require enhancements, and make optimization recommendations to our educational and organization website (www.SAFEworldwide.org). Provide monthly reports on analytics and provide recommendations to enhance our website.
Must have 3 years plus experience, working with SEO analytics and measurement tools related to creating a successful website that brings in a larger following/memberships. Understanding od performance indicators. Must be able to commit to at least 6 months of volunteer support, with 2-3hours a week.SAFE Worldwide is a growing non-profit with a global outreach in wildlife conservation, focusing on endangered species. We partner with small organizations around the world that help rescue wildlife in their environment and we work with local communities in those regions to provide conservation and educational programs focused on teaching them about the benefit of the wildlife that surrounds them. We also are creating an educational base on the topics of wildlife conservation, the environment and the impact of climate damage to our planet.
About SAFE WORLDWIDE (SAVING ANIMALS FACING EXTINCTION)
15827 POPPY LN, MONTE SERENO, CA 95030, US
SAFE Worldwide, Inc., is a 501(c )(3) non-profit dedicated to innovative solutions that urgently address the survival of the world’s most endangered and vulnerable species, through education, conservation, and activism efforts.
SAFE Worldwide is Saving Animals Facing Extinction (SAFE). We partner with many local communities around the world to help with the survival of endangered species and reduce ecological threats in those regions. Our activities include, but not limited to:
· Collaborating with local NGOs to provide programs that offer conservationally-sound alternatives for people who otherwise depend upon poaching and the bushmeat trade for their livelihoods.
· Partnering with wildlife rehabilitation facilities that share our unwavering commitment to the welfare of each animal, by either ensuring the animal’s full release back into the wild, or providing a safe, natural, species-appropriate environment for the animal to live out its life. the
· Organizing and conducting educational programs and initiatives in schools, through our website and within communities surrounding endangered species’ habitats, to foster the awareness and understanding that human survival is inextricably linked to the survival of other species.
· Working with wildlife researchers, conservation biologists, social-scientists, governments and community leaders to develop, implement and assess solutions focusing on the reduction of human-wildlife conflicts
· Providing an information resource for the public to better understand the problems facing our imperiled wildlife, and
· Many, many other actions focused on protecting endangered species
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 29, 2021
- Brand Development & Messaging
- 2-4 hours
- be a team player